I love no-bake desserts – they’re always so quick and easy to make. These No Bake Sugar Cookie Bites are so yummy and basically foolproof. They come together in only 15 minutes, are super simple to make, and are absolutely delicious.
You can use either homemade or store-bought sugar cookies to make these little bites. Since no two sugar cookie recipes are the same, just make sure to add enough cream cheese so that the balls have the consistency of thick dough. Also, if you’re not fond of sprinkles, you can switch them out for chopped nuts, coconut or chocolate. Enjoy!
- 1 package sugar cookies (about 12 in total). You can also use homemade if store bought is not available.
- 2-4 tbsp full-fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 and 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- funfetti sprinkles (or chopped nuts, coconut, chocolate, etc.)
- In a food processor or blender, add in 6 cookies at a time and pulse until they become crumbs. Transfer cookie crumbs to a bowl and pulse the last 6 cookies to crumbs.
- Add in the room temperature cream cheese. The amount of cream cheese you need can vary depending on your cookie (you want the crumbs to be the consistency of thick dough).
- Once a thick dough forms, roll the dough into even sized balls.
- Place in the fridge while preparing the chocolate.
- Separate the chocolate into two parts (3/4 cup + 1 teaspoon vegetable oil) and melt in the microwave in bursts of 20 seconds, stirring in between each burst for 15 seconds.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, dip the truffles into the chocolate and then set them on the prepared tray.
- Immediately sprinkle with funfetti sprinkles (or your choice of topping).
- Allow to harden at room temperature.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and vegetable oil and dip the rest of the truffles (I separate the chocolate so it doesn’t harden in between dipping and keeps the dipping easier!)
- They should keep for up to 3 days stored in an airtight container in the fridge.