Cookie Pie merges two tried and true dessert recipes into one monster confection. Yes folks, this is literally a cookie inside a pie!
There’s nothing boring about this recipe, with a chocolatey, nutty cookie filling surrounded by flaky pie crust. Top it all off with some ice cream or whipped cream, chocolate sauce – and don’t forget some milk on the side!
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust, homemade or store-bought.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Vanilla ice cream, or sweetened whipped cream for serving
- Chocolate sauce (optional)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy.
Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
Beat in butter. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spoon into pie shell.
Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack or serve slightly warmed. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.