Any recipe that makes use of your leftovers is a good recipe to have on hand.
This super quick, one-bowl concoction mixes up the perfect breakfast finger food for big and little hands alike!
So, raid your fridge for the following ingredients and blend up a new breakfast tradition with simple sausage and hash brown balls!
- 1 lb hot sausage, uncooked
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 (30 oz) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about 4 cups)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix all ingredients until well combined
3. Roll into 1 1/2-inch balls
4. Bake 20-25 minutes until brown
5. Serve and enjoy!