This is quite possibly the easiest dessert recipe I’ve ever made. That doesn’t mean they aren’t delicious! Everybody raved about them so much at the office that I made another batch on the weekend for my kids. Before I knew it they were gone. They couldn’t get enough! These things disappeared so fast I think I’ll make a double batch next time.
I give you… caramel snickerdoodles:
Here’s everything you need to make them:
Seriously, that’s it!
Start with one of the best inventions ever – premade crescentroll dough.
Then add a caramel to each piece of dough and roll them into balls.
Roll them around in some cinnamon sugar until they’re well coated.
Toss them in the oven for 12 minutes and you’ve got one of the ooeyest-gooeyest treats you’ve ever had. Seriously, be careful because these things are addictive.
Check out this quick video to see it all come together. The full recipe is printed below. Enjoy!
- 1 tube of crescent roll dough
- Caramel candies – one for each doodle
- 1 cup of cinnamon/sugar
- Wrap one caramel in each crescent roll and make it in to a ball. Roll it in the cinnamon sugar.
- Place them onto a baking sheet about 1″ or so apart
- Bake them at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes, or until they’re firm and slightly puffy.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!
Do you know someone who would love this dessert? Make sure to share this recipe with them!